Google Analytics

Saturday 1 January 2011

Adding some spice in 2011

So, another year has begun and I can't help but think things really are going my way. I am starting out without a heavy head, despite having had a ridiculous amount of fun watching fireworks, wishing on lanterns, photographing party poppers and being out danced by a degree level (doncha know) dancing queen and am pleased to report that on the great checklist I never like to admit is there, I am well on my way of achieving the role of Official Adult, as set out by 7 year old me.

Firstly, I have my lovely fiance (I love that word! So grown up!) and we will be planning our wedding for 2012. I know, it's a long time coming. But that just means I have plenty of time to enjoy the preparation, spend time with my friends and organise the best day we possibly can.

Secondly, we are going to be adopting a schnauzer from the dog's home on Tuesday. This means that I will finally have the dog I have always wanted - I didn't know she would be schnauzer shaped but I did leave some details out at the start - with the man I didn't always know was the right one for me. Things are pretty good.

If you want to visit Pepper online, you can give her a hug. I know you want to. From next week you'll be able to come and hug her in person. Until then, we need to make sure she knows how much she'll be loved....

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/milliepepper1067100.aspx

All that remains now on that list is the lottery win and the big house in the mountains... baby steps, but we're working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment